Thursday, August 27, 2009

Citrus Heights Craft Fair in October...

Hello all. This is my inaugural post! (woohoo)

I was scanning the wonderfulness that is craigslist today during my lunch break & saw this posting for a craft fair in Citrus Heights. It might be short notice to some, but for those who live in the suburbs of Sacramento, this might be something fun to look into!



LOOKING FOR CRAFTERS
Date: 2009-08-20, 3:14PM
Craft Fair on October 17th looking for crafters. Hand crafted items only. We have 10 x 10 outdoor spots available for $25. You provide the canopy, tables, chairs. no power. We only have about 6 spots left so they won't last long. Reply to this ad and tell me what you sell and I will send you more info.
Location: CITRUS HEIGHTS
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/com/1333711519.html

-Amanda (new.jersey.trash)

0 comments:

Post a Comment