Monday, November 2, 2009

New members

Hey all! We have two new members- Amy of Different Folks and Elizabeth of Pickle Doodle Designs! Please welcome them; both will be contributing to the team blog. If you would also like to contribute, just let me know and I'll add you.

We also have a couple new requests pending email responses for acceptance of participation rules and tasks.
I think going forward we should look for people to manage the following:
-Recruiting new members from Etsy Local
-Making weekly Etsy Minis from member shops to highlight on our team blog
-Increasing team blog readership & twitter followers

Does anyone else have suggestions? Thanks!

Marianne

4 comments:

Amy Shuman said...

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here!

-Amy

http://differentfolks.etsy.com

oddartist said...

I'm always trying to recruit new crafters - I even talked a customer-service person for AT&T into joining Etsy to sell her wares. Unfortunately she lives in Goergia and so cannot be a team member...

Trucdart said...

Aww, thanks Rhonda. I know, I have to say a day doesn't go by that I don't tell someone about Etsy and encourage them to be a seller or buyer. We'll get there. :)

Malea said...

Welcome new members! Yay! :)

I'm terrible with the tech side so probably not the one to do Etsy Mini's although it sounds fun. I hope to have a blurb about 2nd Saturday for this month to pass on to be posted to the blog, maybe ready by Monday? I need to make a few phone calls first.

I want to make a few calls to the City about street vendors, to SNR about their parking lot, and so on.

Post a Comment